Madison Chamber preparing
for its 90th Annual Dinner
It is the largest business
networking event in the county
(January 2014) – The Madison Area Chamber of Commerce plans to hold its 90th Annual Dinner on Wednesday, Jan. 22, at the Brown Campus Center at Hanover College. The event will begin with a business meeting in the faculty dining room at 5:30 p.m., followed by a cocktail hour and live entertainment at 6 p.m., with the dinner and awards presentations from 7:15-9:15 p.m.
• Jan. 22: 90th Annual Dinner at Hanover College
• May 10: Chamber Golf Scramble at Sunrise Golf Course
• Aug. 27: Regional Business Expo at Mid-America Science Park, Scottsburg, Ind.
• Oct. 11: Soup, Stew, Chili & Brew on Madison’s Main Street
The Annual Dinner is Jefferson County’s largest business networking event, with a regular yearly attendance of about 275 people interested in bettering their businesses and making new connections.
• To reserve tickets for the Annual Dinner, contact Member Services Coordinator Katie Wood at the Chamber office at (812) 274-0191 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The Chamber is dedicated to continuing the exchange of ideas in the spirit of progressing the Madison community in a positive direction,” said Executive Director Trevor Crafton.
The dinner presents annual awards for leadership and industry accomplishments in Jefferson County. The Jeff Garrett Community Service Award recognizes an individual’s contributions to the community outside of the workplace. The Business Citizenship Award acknowledges businesses that demonstrate vision and dedication to the Jefferson County community. Recipient nominations are due at the Chamber office by Jan. 6. Nomination forms are available online at: www.MadisonIndiana.com.
Crafton said the Chamber enjoyed a 20 percent increase in membership in 2013, its greatest membership hike recorded. “We’ve had an exceptional year from the chamber perspective and for the local business community. We look forward to gathering with these local successes.”
Back to January 2014 Articles.